10 simple rules to success
March 6, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Get up early! > don’t you waste any precious time baby!
- Always bring a scetchbook & pen with you! > for when great ideas pop-up your mind!
- Be smart, read books! > when you don’t know what to do with your free time on the bus, train or whatever!
- Clean house! > a happy home is a happy mind!
- Dress to impress! > because there’s only one first impression!
- Budget-plan! > control your spendings at all time!
- Making something positive out of everything! > every downside has a plusside!
- Always be on time! > there is no such thing as fashionably late!
- Keep that smile up at all times! > shows your above those dumb-ass critisms!
- Finish off what you started! > eventough you think your idea isn’t worth putting any time in it anymore, finish it anyway. Extra experience is worth a lot more!
photo: notebooks from Ordning-reda (Swedish Design)